International Academy for Adhesive Dentistry (IAAD)
The International Academy for Adhesive Dentistry (IAAD) is a new international organization and information platform to foster the benefits of adhesive and minimally invasive dentistry among researchers, dentists, dental students, the dental industry, and patients.
The IAAD was founded on June 14th, 2013 in Philadelphia, USA (see Constitution) by some of the internationally most respected leaders, clinicians, and researchers in adhesive dentistry.
Membership is open to individuals, associations, and manufacturers interested in adhesive dentistry.
The main objectives of the IAAD are to:
- Provide an international platform for exchange of knowledge in adhesion in dentistry
- Disseminate the knowledge and science in adhesive dentistry to dentists and their patients worldwide
- Bridge the gap between scientific knowledge and clinical application
- Showcase to dentists and patients the great possibilities and benefits of adhesive and minimally invasive dentistry
- Hold biannual scientific meetings to provide an update on the state of the science and excellence in clinical care, continuing education, and professional as well as social interaction between members and participants
- Offer instructions for adhesive procedures in dentistry (See IAAD Instructions for members)